From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I just thought i'd let everyone know that I am in the process of cleaning my room. I pushed the pullout bed back under my bed and now there is room to walk. I also folded all my clothes and now my closet is as neat as it gets. The rest I think i'll leave for Lori ;) yes sister dear, for you! I love your massage table and everything, but it takes up a lot of room!
I decided to give everyone a lesson in forgiveness... It is important to forgive people, even if they did something wrong in your opinion. Please everybody, take this to heart! So if you are upset at anybody forgive them! This may cause other people to forgive you and it'll make others respect you more. Plus always consider why they acted as they did... maybe they thought they were justified in their actions or they could have made a mistake. And why should people be punished for ALL of their mistakes... I would get into trouble at least twenty times a day! Anyway, I declare tomorrow forgiveness day, so go around forgiving people and have fun doing it!!!!!!!
Don't worry mommy... I'm going to return your hat right now! and in honor of western day...
G'night for real this time y'all!
G'night mush.

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your gonna laugh at me but it IS funny. It is really cold outside and I'm a bell ringer for the salvation army's kettle today. While putting on a hoddie I got my head stuck and couldnt get out, so after about five minutes of trying to find my head I triped and fell. If this is how my day is going to be I'll hide under my bed (but it might cave in on me)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home