From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

The best word to describe me this week must be TIRED. I've been sleeping a lot and I still am tired. Its strange! Why do I bring this up? Well, I slept through my alarm clock, and my mommy alarm and finally made the eight o'clock bus. Then Tamar and I waited for the twentyone together. It came and got us to school twenty minutes late. Oh well... It was only toshbah, and the teacher had just walked into the classroom. At least toshbah was interesting today.
Good news! They fixed the piano in school! Ah ha! Yay! So I put Raizi to sleep playing my Eric Satie piece. Its so good, sigh, it really is soothing and makes you sleepy and calm, and everyone whispers when its over. Its really cool. Then rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Raizi and I had tons of fun in Lashon, right ;) We drove the teacher crazy! I got a ride home with Sharon Gross. Tamar came too. So when we got to RBS, I walked with her to her house and then waited for daddy and he finally came and we went home. Guess what I did? Practiced Piano. Then it was supper time (after helping cook it, and clear and set the table...) Then Lori and me "started cleaning" our room. Some how this meant doing laundry. Hmmm, maybe I need to look up these terms in the thesaurus? Then I had a piano lesson. They are so much fun! I get to have another one on Sunday! Cause Thursday I'm leaving for America! Yeah! I cant wait to land and go out to eat... Dougies here we come! hehehe! yes! Its going to be such a funny trip! and eventful! The second this year, as if the UK trip wasn't bad enough. Well, at least Abba will be driving on the regular side of the road and we know our way around. I mean, it IS our old stomping grounds... I think maybe I'll set the alarm clock on my ipod to Mozart and go to sleep (once I find my bed!)
g'night mush
oh yeah, I will put pictures on, like explaining the link to my blog and some other weird things that I write about continuously, when Lori shows me how and I get around to it (maybe in a month or two...)

1 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think you meant "explaining your strange choice of URL or web address...

Sure, I can show you. But, I have to figure it out first, k?

And I did so clean. At least I vacuumed and rearranged furniture. well, didn't i?

America is going to be 'novel.'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home