From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

All in all, shabbat was pretty good! Friday night, after shul and a yummy supper, we walked to nofi aviv. There were lots of people around. The stupidest comment of the night was when these two guys were talking and I was talking to someone else, but we were all standing near each other. Anyway, I finish talking and one of the guys turns to me and says "Cant you see we're having a conversation here? Dont just butt in!" Um, brainless oaf? Yeah, thats my opinion of him! One of the funniest comments of the night was when Gabi offered me some potato chips and I said no thank, I already brushed my teeth. "So, brush them again later..." I told him I think I brush my teeth to many times already, so no thank you. Then he laughed and said "Well, you and I are very different arent we?!" Yes Gabi, we are (except for the Catch-22, Monty Python, and music bit...) Aviva, how DO you do it??? Anyway, when we got back to the street, Sam Green (the cat) fell asleep in my lap for an hour. The only cat I actually dont mind petting... I went to shul after seven hours of forced sleep. And then upon arriving home, we ate one of the best lunches that I ate in a long time. I was busting at the seams. Its a good thing all I had to do for the rest of the day was study. Studying at home was way too noisy... little siblings! who else! So I solved the problem by taking them across the street to the ampi and they played ball and red light green light. It was very cute and it was pleasing to see Brenda, Ezri, and Avi get along so nicely. Lori wasnt feeling well or else she would have come to play with them too, but alas! Woe is us : ) I study and get mentally sick and she goes and gets sick for real... Feel Better Lori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 : ) ummm, what else? so now I have to finish studying for my Toshba test that is at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning... so wish me luck, pray for me, and have a g'night mush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home