From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I shall start this post off at the first time I woke up this morning. At 12:05 am I woke up on the sofa and decided to put frosting onto the cake that Brenda, Ezri, and I made at ten o'clock. So since I didnt want to get so many utensils dirty I mixed it up by hand. The margarine and powdered sugar dont get creamed so well that way, but to make up for it I used Ameretto instead of Vanilla or Mint. Oh, and I made it light green. So I frosted the cake and sprinkled chocolate shavings over it, covered it, and stuck it back into the meat oven for safe keeping. Then I gathered up all of my belongings that were scattered around the sofa (dirty socks, laptop, notes that I had been studying from, my cell phone, and a text book) and then headed upstairs. I then got ready for bed and studied some more until I fell asleep. This would concluded the story of my midnight adventure.
Ok, so when I woke up at five thirty, I realized that I had to get ready to go to school, pack to go to Loris apartment, not forget my cake, and finish studying for ezrachut. so thats what I did. I even got to school only twenty minutes late! amazing! (I dropped of some stuff at Loris place, other wise it might have only been five, but you know how the buses run...)
So after Toshbah, we have an hour and a half presentation, about how music affects the body and the soul... like they need to give me anymore ideas! Ha! It was funny though (until the end) and I even recognized the hippie music! Leah Nesher then brought the discussion to an end and we all headed back to the 12th grade hallway. Raizi, Dena, Shira, Ora, and I then decided to become a study group for the next twenty minutes. Its a good thing we did too, otherwise I wouldnt have been able to answer the question that wasnt on the test anyway!
So after twenty or so minutes our mechanechet comes walking down the hallway and tell us that we have ANOTHER hartza'ah when the bell rings and we should all go downstairs. So we do. The guy who was speaking told us all about how its important to be part of the chevrah but to also be yourself at the same time. I really just made it sound stupid, but it wasnt, I am just not in the mood to explain right now. He brought HaRav Kooks opinion and this is where we were learning the whole thing, but his point was, we have to know ourselves in order to feel like we actually gave our best to our jobs in Sherut Leumi, and therefore if we want we can come learn in Medrasha for a year. Its a possiblity, if you keep an open mind.
We then ran back to our classroom and had torah, which afterwards we ate my cake. I really dont get it. Girls who wanted cake left the classroom when they saw we were cutting it and then came in ten minutes later and asked why there was no cake left. Havent they learned anything about their classmates in the past how many years?!?!?! I'm not feeling bad about it, thats all, so maybe if I ever decide to make another one...
In Machshevet we got new chovrot and this time the cover is blue! yeah!
Then we had our ezrachut test. It wasnt to bad, but I didnt have enough time and Raizi, he wanted to leave so he took my test, I was thinking before he made me give it in.
Oh! My phone can hold 142 messages. pfff... who said 200, and where one earth did they come up with a number like 142?
I walked to Loris apartment after school. An hour of pollution every now and then cant do too much harm can it? Well, my shoulders hurt a lot now, plus I just ate half a package of tea biscuits and the onion soup that Lori made smells really good! Its just a bit to yellow Lorz... well it has more time to cook, so who knows! ok, tired, need to do homework, the sofa is calling...
g'night mush!

2 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So that's where all the amaretto is going??? and you didn't even save me some :-(

I love u ne way!

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger rayzee said...

sry bout your test... it was so cool, i got home at 430 do you understand what that means!?!?!
well i gtg go use the loo and i gtg to sleep so ill see u tomorrow and ill explain to u the message then...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home