From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

So I'm trying to figure out when I started to wear my latest pair of contact lenses and I know I wrote it down in at least three different places, but it seems as if the whole world is put to get me today and I cant find out when I need to put in a new pair. *sigh* what a day! A test at eight o'clock. That was interesting. Then from nine fifteen til two fourty five = free periods. So Raizi, Tamar, and I went to town. Upon arriving, we attacked bagels. It was fun! Then we found yet another pair of boots for Tamar to buy. I was thinking they would look good with my skirt for the wedding, but it seems as if my legs arent fat enough to fit into them. Darn, I guess I wont buy new shoes... *ring ring ring* thats the sound a phone makes when someone is trying to call you, if anyone was wondering. Yeah, we heard that sound and it turns out we didnt have torah, hence the FIVE free hours. So we walked around the midrechov and were all totally bored and tired. So we decided to head back to school and study for our upcoming test in ezrachut. But then we heard that wonderful sound that signals an incoming call and we were told to wait for Yael to arrive and then we could all go buy her Fimo for her bentchumi. So after seeing Tamar get on a bus and leave us, cause she had English class... Raizi and I waited for Yael. And a short while later we saw Yael and Shira heading toward us. We all stagger to the art shop and pass some other interesting places on the way, which I WILL talk about, but not yet... So we buy Yael her Fimo and then we head back to the cool shops! Now, i'll talk about them. One of them was a second hand music store. Cds and Records... It was really really cool. We didnt get anything, cause Raizi and Yael were scared of the place, Shira had no money on her, and all the good cds my lovely family already has! The second cool store was the second hand book shop. Oh My Goodness! It was amazing! It never ended. When you look into the window as you pass it, you see a few shelves of cheap second hand books. When you go inside to check them out then you find a staircase that leads to another huge room that is filled with books. This leads to yet another room which is where (much to yonatans dismay) I found the sequel to Catch-22 in good condition for twenty shekel waiting on the shelf for me to come a take it. No, I have not really started reading it because first I was so hyped up over finding it and then we were walking and then it was class and then the rest of the day got really weird, but I'll let you know how it ends tomorrow. stam, just kidding. I think I might savor this! We got back to school. It was pretty boring! Then I got a ride home with Atara and ate yummy soup and then my mommy trimmed my hair. And now my computer battery is blinking red, so g'night mush!

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger rayzee said...

haircut??? trim? or cut? cool, sounds like you had a crzy day! so did i. sry about the message... im just really annoyed witht the whole shabbos thing and with someones blog... read it and ull understand. well ttyl...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home