From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, December 05, 2005

I want to have the flu, like I had last year. All I was expected to do was be sick, sleep on the sofa, watch movies, read, eat scrambled eggs and mashed potatoes, and not worry about school or the rest of the world for a week. Doesnt it sound like fun?! Unfortunatly my temperature is normal and everything is in semiworking order. I am going a little crazy from stress, but what else is new? My daddy says that I get zits when I'm stressed, but if the zits are part of the stress, then how will they ever go away?
I'll tell you about my history test! I got a sixty. Isnt that exciting. At least I dont have to do Moed Bet, right Raizi?!?!?! Hope you are having fun baking!
Ummm, what else... trying to understand the ezrachut book isnt easy. I think I need a very strong drink!
hmmmmmm...
Question of the day... Why me?!
today doesnt even deserve a g'night mush... the moon is probably out to get me too...

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You think that's bad? Well, at least you don't have a broken compter, and you are at Home so you can just lock yourself in your room and cry and scream and blast whatever kind of music you want. I have no control over the heat, I can't play non-Jewish music (because it is frowned upon.)

I made an ass of myself at the bank today.

I feel like crappier crap than you do.

Trust me.

I had to work today.

At 6:40 my boss gave me 4 things to do. At 7:00 he said "good-bye, i'm going. send me all that stuff before you leave." - UMMMMMM, funny, I thought I was supposed to leave at 7:00!!! I think I need to talk to him, we need to rework my 'payment method.'

I cannot breathe in fully. All I have eaten today is a bagel with butter for 'breakfast' at 11:00 this morning. I am too naseous to think about eating anything else.

Are you getting my drift?

Yeah, so I'm not happy and obviously, neither are you.

CALL ME and we can work out details for tomorrow night. I blew parts of my paycheck on baguettes, a bottle of dry white wine and a cork-screw for the onion soup.

Hello? Are you even listening?

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

a cork-screw for the onion soup.

hmmmmm.... I wonder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home