From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

HAHAHA! Well, today was funny, I guess. It started out bittersweet. Bitter that I had chemistry and sweet that I slept through it and ate bagels and drank hot chocolate for breakfast.
Then Raizi gave me a nonfiction story to read that she had printed off of her computer. Sometimes I wonder about people ;) I mean that in the best possible way :) hehehe!
Then during shiur chinuch, we described ourselves and other people... by picking what part of a car we represent. It was a very good p'ielut, at least I thought it was.
Machshevet was supposedly funny, but I kept missing all the jokes, at least I was able to take notes today. The teacher is much nicer and easier to understand than last year.
History was boring, as usual. It is interesting, when i'm not waiting to get home... And then it was finally over. So I packed up my bag, put Raizis books back onto her shelf (if you were wondering where they went), and then Ariella and I left school and waited for the 21. It finally came and we got on, and then when I went to get off (by Loris apartment to pick up my stuff) I realized I had given Brenda my keys! so scratch that idea.
So we go to Tachanah Mercazit and then I get on a 420 and after we're on route one for a few minutes, I open my bag to study history. And then I realize that I have Brendas clothing! Whoops!!!!!!!!!! Well, that was a surprise! So I called my Eema. and I was trying not to cry, so I laughed and teared while I spoke to her. And there was a chayal sitting next to me and he thought I was crazy. and to tell you the truth, I thought I was a bit crazy too. I think I'm crazier, when I dont get my daily shower. hmmm, but I showered twice on Sunday, so dont think I dont think I'm not ever clean... I am, usually, except for the mornings that I dont... (Raizi, do think its at times like these, people get the impression that I'm a bit strange? Or is it an overall effect from my writing style?!?!)
When I got home, mommy decided that we were going to buy our chickens for shabbat. So we drove up to Ramat Beit Shemesh and bought chickens and meat and found a shirt and now I have a complete outfit for Chanalehs wedding! Yeah. And it is very plain and very me, so Raizi, dont worry about me yet... I am NOT turning into a girly girl. At least not today, while my zits are still in control of a quarter of my face.
Ok, I've bored you enough for now and I have to reread my notes for my lashon test tomorrow and I have to practice piano some more (i memorized the Eric Satie piece!)...
g'night mush

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, you did do some pretty funny things today.

You silly nilly hedgehog of a kender.

Breakfast was nice and I'm glad you came over. I needed it!

You memorized the Satie piece? Congrats!!! Now, which one is that again? I guess you can play it for me tomorrow...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home