From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

My mother just came into my room to look for a green frog that is somewhere on Loris numerous shelves. What is a green frog is my question, but supposedly it ate loris pearl necklace with a broken clasp. The clasp needs to be fixed. That is the whole point of this exercise. To find the pearls which are inside the green frog and to fix the clasp so Lori can wear the pearl necklace.
I went to two music stores today to find a recording of someone playing paul ben chaims awful music. One store owner told me that people dont usually request that composer, and I didnt need to wonder why. The second store owner looked through the bootom of the stacks of cds, and then I realized, this is hopeless... It really is a comical piece, earshattering too... Judy made a "no snickering" rule for while I'm playing it. I think the guy was drunk or something when he wrote it and he must have paid of people really big... Whats in a name? "Paul Ben Chaim" now you tell me...

2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like I said before there are advantages to playing a musical(???) piece such as the one in question.
No I don't think that the frog ate the necklace. Only oysters can produce "mucus balls".
Some others seem to have that talent as well :-)
Just smile and remember... it is a good thing that our windows are double pane!

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

SO, did you or did you not find the necklace is my first and only question.

and as for the comment - yes, Paul Ben Chaim's piece is indeed an earshatteringly painful thing to listen to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home