From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I cant believe that I'm leaving for the airport in twelve hours. This is weird. I guess that life has been so random that nothing phases me or shocks me anymore. Like is an adventure. Always remember this and you'll do fine.
So in these twelve hours I have tons of stuff to do. Do laundry, bake, find a suitcase, put some clothes into it, sleep, shower, pack my carry-on. What am I supposed to put in it? a book, my bentchumi papers, writing utensils, paper, my toothbrush and toothpaste etc..., water bottle, and puffkin. Is that it? Wait, my phone (for before we leave and when we get back, I expect lots of calls when I get back. I'll probably hang up on you guys after a few seconds, but whatever! My wallet! It has maybe 77 cents in addition to all of my israeli money. That'll be a big help when I get to america. ;) I hope I remember how to count American money, when I get there.
hehehe! I'm getting excited! I think I'll pack, read a chapter or two and then get on with all this... Ok! ttyl people!
Bye Raizi, see ya when I get back!
Bye sara, ariella, ora, tamar, and all of you who dont read my blog and dont know I have one!
Bye to all of you people who live in Israel and read my blog and I dont know who you are, cause no one comments and when they do I seem to react funny!
Bye to all the people who live in other parts of the world and read my blog and dont comment on my blog anyway...
I shall post in America if I get a chance, but I dont know when I will get to a computer with internet, so this is a warning that I probably wont post til I get back, so come check my blog next tuesday night and I'll write down my journal of my adventures in America.
Ok, g'night mush!

2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M COMMENTING... :)

Have fun. I will misssssssss u
(how is the spelling???)

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, where's that journal of adventures you promised us? ^_~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home