From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

School went by quickly and felt really long. I realized that Sunday was a long time ago and I am going to America on Thursday morning. Weird!
I babysat again. I now have a babysitting job for every tuesday, so no after school adventures for me on Tuesday!
I was going to make cookies, but they I realized that there was no point, cause there was no one to eat them, except for little siblings, so I didnt make any. Even though I was supposed to. I dont have to wash any dishes at least. Maybe I should make to stick into the freezer? Whatever.
Wow, this blog sounds so un-me. excluding the first bit. I told everyone that I was feeling funny and off! No one ever listens to me! sigh, this is getting depressing! Ok, I'm going to go read cause I havent read any of my book since last night. Surprised? well I forgot it on my bed if that explains anything. I cant believe I ate three pitot today. They were yummy and besides for the shnitzel that was in one of them, that was all I ate, but I feel very full of bread. I'm not even on the bread diet. Oh, wait, I ate mashed potatoes too... starch! Great... I cant wait for thursday night... g'night mush

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOUGIES????

:)

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

No our meanma.

Pastrami...

hehehe.

All the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home