From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I thought I was done talking before, but I realized that I have a lot of more random things to say. So, therefore, I think I'll say them, since it IS my blog and I can post whatever I want, and be myself, meaning grab a sammy dictionary, or try and imagine what the bleep is going on in my head. I warn you it will not be easy, but there are some cool fun facts and trivia questions in there :)
Did you know that everynight when I plug my phone in to charge, the phone lights up and says 'battery charged" when the battery is full? It freaks me out, because all of a sudden this green and blue light will pop from out of now where (which is on top of my printer, which is where my phone is when its charging, in case you ever need to find nowhere, I've just told you where it is...)
How is it that there is still a big chunck of ice in my water bottle (the one i froze monday night, if you read that post)? Its been out of the freezer all day, and now I'm going to have to brave the wild hordes of brendas who want to steal half of my clothes when I go down stairs to fill it up.
I think I should put my clothes into a suit case to take to america. Now that I figured that out, maybe I should find a suitcase and do it. But if I got things done the second I thought of them then you would know what my conrads eye patches are and you would know where mush comes from...
Well, that was predictable. I went to fill up my water bottle and what do I run into? a brenda and it says to me "I want that pink sweater, but my room is still messy. I also want leather boots." and then I fill up my water bottle and choke on the water and I found another mucus ball. Its gone now though. It was washed away with the tide, because mommy says that whenever I put flem into the sink I have to wash him down the drain.
Ok, enough randomness... this was more me-like... the other post was just depressing! ok, g'night mush!!!!!1

3 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If u post twice that just means that I need to comment twice so here goes for randomness...
Why do I have to type in all these strange "word verification" letters? Such as YSLDOOAS and what does it mean????

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

#1. How is that fair to pood ol' flem?

#2. Another Mucus Ball? Did you play with this one too?

#3. Brenda wants to steal 1/2 or your clothes? I thought we agreed to split your closet evenlyish into thirds.

#4. Eyepatches = Peanuts.
and Mush = ME!!!

#5. Pink Sweater - I WANT IT!!
HAHA! Her room is still messy?!

Guess I'll see it tomorrow night.

AAAHHHHHH!!!

We are going on a trip. VERY blipping soon...

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok sis - I figured out how to get the comic strip onto your blog to explain all of those annoyingly bothersome unaswered questions that people wonder ceaselessly about - like, why was Conrad wearing eyepatches and what exactly is the chemical composition of MUSH...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home