From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

I have officially dubbed this Shabbat as a good one! Friday night was the usual- go to shul, eat supper, take a walk, be humored... and all that good stuff, but it was raining the whole time! Dude! It was nice. Then after going to shul, eating Lunch, finishing the second book and getting two parts of the next one, read a bit of it, walking for a LONG time in the rain and splashing in tons of puddles and just being wet, well by then shabbat was over. Dry clothes and stiff fingers later, watching the emperors new groove and seeing a little yellow car drive by, everything is good and all is in order. Ok, enough about today! I need to write the third instillation in the America Adventures...
Monday morning we woke up, showered, packed, wrote checks and well wishes, and then headed out to staples, best buy, and circuit city. We brought that stuff back to the house and then drove up to Elizabeth and went and visited Bruriah High! It was strange! I saw people who didnt recognize me, people who did recognize me (which was VERY nice!) and Rabbi O! It was cool! Then we got pizza, onion rings, and spicy fries... I want spicy fries, like the store bought kind (I think we shall have to figure out the recipe...) Ok, we went back to the house, gathered up the garbage, finished packing, loaded up the car, locked the front door and drove to the first of Chanale and Levis Shevah Brachot. They got there late, but it was cool to see Chanale in her new hair... :)
Well, we left for the airport late, and got their, on time-ish... We checked in, got crappy seats and headed to the metal detectors and x-rays... We took off our shoes and walked through.
We found our gate and sat down next to it. Abba went to daven maariv and I had to go talk to the nasty lady who wanted to see everyones passports and boarding passes again. We finally boarded and started our journey home! then best way to be!
Well, its already tuesday... on the plane that is... I was sitting next to a little older Christian lady. she was pretty funny. especially when she fell asleep before take off, they served supper and then she woke up and commented how she wouldnt be able to sleep if the little kids on the plane cried the whole flight.
I got up to stretch at one point and when i was walking back to my seat, some guy said to me, "boker tov!" so i replied "good morning!" cheerfully too... so I talked to him for a while, he was coming to Israel to visit it after not being there for like 25 years or something, to visit his daughter who was learning shana bet in darchei binah, and to teach in some program for a few days.
Then I sat back down and I waited for five hours til we landed in Israel. Ok, so I didnt JUST wait... i'm to impatient. I read and fell asleep again and watched part of batman. They served breakfast and then a little while later we landed and it was so nice. We got off the plane and Abba went to daven Mincha? I guess, since come to think of it, it was the middle of the afternoon... so Lori and I went and found a bathroom, I love clean teeth! It was good to brush my teeth. relief. So Abba found us and then we went to get admitted to the country and pick up our luggage. The luggage had import things in it... pastrami! I didnt eat it yet, but soon! I need to get good bread!
Ok, so mommy and ezri and avi picked us up from the airport and it was nice to see them again. they are happy children and eema had pulled her back out again so it was like being home! Oh, wait! I was!
We drove back to beit shemesh and there was a power outage in the entire neighborhood. We saw Shani, and finally the lights came back on. We ate supper and then I slept for a long time, until the next morning. thats when I went to chemistry class... and thus my life continued...
g'night mush

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ummm, what exactly does this mean... "The luggage had import things in it..."

Did you mean important?

Do you need to declare pastrami at customs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home