From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

To all of my dear blog readers, guess whose back and awake?! The one and only (I hope) me!
School went by quickly today and I even went to chemistry class, a double period! I have a Tanach test tomorrow, so I really should study. I think i'll go do that now... oh, wait a minute! I forgot to tell you all about my adventures in America, and since someone kindly asked, I shall oblige :)
Thursday morning my Mommy drove us to the Air Port. Us= Abba, Lori, Me. Eli was in the car too (I just remembered that...) We went inside the terminal and got on the check in line. All the airport personal saw that we didnt all have passports, I have a teudat ma'avar and so does Abba (it does the same thing, for all of you who dont know, but this is part of the story so its being mentioned...) Anyway, they kept walking by us, as we inched foward on the line, and telling us that someone was going to come help us soon. Right before we reached the begining? of the line some one came and looked at our papers and then asked me what my birthday was (It took me a few seconds to remember it, but I only use it once a year so is it SO bad to forget my birthday?) They didnt x-ray our luggage, so we gave it to the nice lady, went through passport control and then walked around the airport, doing comparison pricing. After that got boring, we sat down by the gate and ate peanut butter captain crunch and waited to board the plane. The airplane was pretty empty and we all had seats next to each other. The Continental personal looked a bit haggard, but they were very nice. The flight itself was pretty bumpy, but no strange incidents occured. Lori and I watched "The Skeleton Key". I think its supposed to be a horror movie. Any ideas lors? The ending was good. It rest of the movie wasnt to bad. I watched "The Polor Express" with Abba. If you are in the mood to believe and visit Santa, its a great movie to watch! It is filled with holiday cheer. Happy Holidays! Oh, and thank you guys for all of the plane letters, they were entertaining.
The plane landed and we were early, so we waited on the runway and getting through the airport was very easy. We picked up our rental car, a gray Ford Taurus. I had to share the back row with the vacuum cleaner. It started snowing when we went outside to get the car, and I saw dirty snow piles on the ground, yeah!
We drove to Dougies and met up with Aunt Sabrina, Lisa, and Robin. It was fun! Lisa is a freshman, and she has the attitude and everything down pat, she reminded me of Rachel in most ways. Robin did not spill anything, a first, but she was her robin like self. Aunt Sabrina told us some great stories, I love hearing them! Then Hinda and Chava, Loris friends from sem came and we saw them too. Then we drove to New Jersey and went to Saba and Savtas and went to sleep.
Friday:
Wake up and get ready for a busy day...
Drive to Lakewood- get bagels, donuts, ice cream, and pies (for Saturday night)
Next stop- the Rag Shop- lots of model magic for my bentchumi and markers!
The Freehold Raceway mall- clothes for eli, smelly stuff for lori, a new brush
Barnes and Noble- books and books and books
Shoprite- food stuff and face wash and flowers
After this we went back to Saba and Savtas and got ready for Shabbat.
We drove over to Chabad, surprised them all and gave them flowers and cookies.
Quickly drove to the Halperts and shabbat started...
Ah, its supper time now, so I shall blog more later!
Give me a few hours and then the rest will be up!

1 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peanutbutter captin crunch rocks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home