From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, December 25, 2005


Just for its randomness, and the fact that I now know how to post pictures thank you Lori... I shall post random pictures...
Today I feel cartoonish...
Does this not look like it could have come out of a cartoon?!

Ok, enough Random... I feel like I'm usually random... am I? well, suits me well enough...

Splashing in the Rain...

Ok, g'night again mush...

1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Splashing in the rain is the bestest! Especially when you do it with someone you love!! (And yes, it does seem more magical and fun at night.)

Friday Night Walks Rock!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home