From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, December 26, 2005


No pictures tonight from the second night of lighting the Chanukah Candles, but the evening was a bit rushed. There was so much to do and so little time! We had to get ready for the shul's Chanukah Party. I popped an entire bag of popcorn kernels, and I finished making the decorations. There was also the sufganiot to pick up and getting the electricity turned back on in the shul building... I shall spare you the gory details.
Today I was late to school (I missed a speaker) because I had to finish reading the last to chapters of the first book of book three. I am going crazy with all this suspense, but I realized I had to blog, so I put down the book when everything got a bit quieter... never fear! I shall be reading again soon! Navi was very nice today, I made it through 150 pages of my book. Chemistry was boring as ever, except for when she showed us what polymers look like... they are dangerous and sticky and look a lot like long tougher mucusballs. I cannot fathom why any of the girls refused to look after their first glimpse of it. Shira and I were having a pretty good time watching though! Raizi's Abba gave me and talya and yifat a ride home (Raizi was in the car too! Dont worry! you were there, right? ;) ) um, then the whole hustle bustle for the shul party began and Grandpa arrived from the airport and we were all cheerful and merry!
Ok, the book is calling, but since I am so fascinated by the sheer genius of putting pictures on my blog, here one for the road:


Any ideas? Everyone can have a guess! ok, until the sun rises in the sky-when the pretty bird will sing sweet morning's song-and the child of the sunlight will arise from slumber...

g'night mush

2 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow - talk about waxing poetic. The end was simply touching.

Just one question - Who is 'the child of the sunlight?'

Are you referring to the Sunshiny Dibble who is a kid? Cause I'd prefer if he slept a little later than sunrise...

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger rayzee said...

its a pict from the airplane right? i love those, i have about 20 of those from on the way to poland... and thats pretty much it cuz of the 'brokeness' state of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home