From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

"FANCY SLEEVES!" This is what I am listening to at the moment... I love when siblings get together :/ ehhhh?
Brenda, Eli, and I watched "The Sound of Music" and they ruined the movie! I've never seen it before completly and guess what?! I havent broken my record. The parts I did see are actually pretty romantic (some people should watch it and take a hint :) oh, dont mind me, I'm just wishing the impossible.) It also has some GREAT lines! "The strawberries! It was so cold... they turned blue!"
ummmm, what else to say? I did nothing today except leave myself in suspense! I finished the book! Why did I?!?!?! I am going insane trying to figure out how it ends!? tick tock tick tock... I'm waiting for the next one... aeh eah aeh eah aeh eah... this is my newest way of writing the sound of my heart in agony! I see no one really cares, as long as I am slightly amusing while writing my blog. ok, to continue...
I woke up this morning and could not feel my right hand. An ill omen... this means that piano playing and push ups will be doubly hard... My mommy thinks it hurts from crotcheting... I dont think so, I think I slept on it funny. I went down stairs and ate all of the chanukah cookies that I had made yesterday. I felt sick. I then spent about, ummmm, three hours reading and noshing, of which I hate the latter... what else was there to do? Bentchumi? Sport Report? clean my room? Those things are hardly what I would call interesting when you have nothing to do. Did I tell anyone that I work best while under pressure and vacation is not really a very pressurized time. So basically after reading and practicing piano I helped Eema make supper and isnt that sad, that the days are so short that by the time I finish doing nothing its time to go to sleep. Lori says she can perfect the art of doing nothing and we can call it nothing doing! Or maybe she meant me.
I realized that this post has been a lot about I I I... this isnt good. I am making (whoops, there was the I again) Lori is getting made funny of, only a little bit, by me. (that was a me not an I). She is making another wrap around skirt. she is getting good at them and more frustrated by the minute. Ok, enough blogging for now... its really late... ok, g'night mush

1 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nothingness...

Nothingful???

Nothingless...

Hmmmmm, what am I getting at?

Oh, Nothing really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home