From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Always expect the unexpected and you wont be surprised. Yeah right! It'll still be a surprise. I mean, I did NOT expect to get a 93 on my bentchumi, but these things happen, no? Why are so many good things happening this week? they do NOT match my mood at all! Today was basically a good day. True, all the buses were old and dirty; and the sky was gray all day long; and my head still hurt, but for some reason that didnt matter. I feel pretty light hearted for some reason. Free and hurting. My shoulders, ribs, legs, and upper back are in painful agony from gym yesterday. I thought maybe I slept on them funny, til I noticed the twinge in my legs. By shabbat I should be in working order I hope... I was informed that I have a Toshbah test on Sunday... I need to study and get notes, cause I dont know whats flying! Ok, all for now cause I have lots to accomplish tonight and the night is still pretty young! g'night mush!

2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Glad all goes well.

Is all in your life reconciled?

If so - all I can say is...

"You lucky lucky girl..."

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh yeah, and what's on Shabbos? Why do fun things always happen when I'm not there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home