From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Well, this is a new one... I am writing my blog, and Ora, just having learned of its existence is reading over my shoulder as I type. To say the least... I have comments and opinion floating through my ears, in the left one and out the right one. Why, if you're wondering, did I pick this arrangement? Simply said... Ora planted herself on the stool to the left of me and therefore is speaking into my left ear! She is now laughing hysterically! She says not hysterically, but I think she just doesnt want to inflate my ego, cause she know I write so well and its all SO funny! :) I am allowing myself to be modest today, very modest... hehehe... watch me boast!!!
In gym class today:
24 pushups... you need a 30 to get a 100. So 24 is pretty close and I can always fix my grade, so its good!
131 dilgiot in a minute and 160 is the maximum amount of point, there to fore... I am in good standing with that too...
Sit ups were, I must confess, a bit of a disappointment, seeing as I only did 39 and for that I would only recieve a grade in the the 70's but seeing as I never could do any, 39 is good for the first time ever!
I didnt have any real classes today, except torah, but I missed half of it anyway because of gym... Then I got to correct my classmates essays... you can find some of the most interesting mistakes in those!
Ora and I then came back to my house, known to me as home and we were greeted by... drum roll please... quiet! no Ezri, no Avi, no Brenda, and NO Eli! :) :) :) :) :) It was NICE! right Ora? All but the last one came home later on in the day, but we shall excuse them for it this time... I am so considerate. Oh!
Since Grandpa and Aunt Caroll are leaving back for America tomorrow, we went out to eat for supper. It was a pleasurable experiance and I hope they come back so that we can do it again!
Thats all for now folks, so g'night mush...

1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, as long as you are having fun...

Is Ora going to sleep in my bed now that I'm not there for the next 2-3 weeks?

Enjoy!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home