From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, January 02, 2006

I woke up early today, 7:30, so now I have lots of practice for waking up tomorrow, although I have to be up at 6. School! I flourish under routine and pressure, but I dread it all the same. I did my laundry today, some homework, practiced piano, read and fed my romantic side. *sigh*... There are some things in life which you want and never seem to get. or you strive to get them and they always slip out of reach of your fingertips. life is confusing. fun, but confusing all the same. I wend my way among my thoughts and they are as spread out and free floating as a gas molecule. sometime I wish I was like a solid, but where is the adventure of imagination? Liquids can be ok I guess, because maybe then they would be free to float and wander, but still stay attached to my memory and then no thought would escape me. an idea? ah, but I was talking about thoughts wasn't I? I am so confused and I dont know what to do about next year. I would be nice to give, but I have a feeling I would be able to give what I want. Today started out as such a clean and promising day and then the sun set and the party started and chaos reigned and all was in pandemonium.
g'night mush

3 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you would like to be "spread out and free floating as 'A' gas molecule"?

Sometimes I wonder about you.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

And out of sheer curiousity -

"Today started out as such a clean and promising day and then the sun set and the party started and chaos reigned and all was in pandemonium."

Isn't that how is ALWAYS goes?

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Mory said...

(I hope you don't mind that I'm commenting on an old post.)

"lfe is confusing. fun, but confusing all the same."

Now, it seems to me that the confusion is half the fun! Trying to work it out... it's like a good puzzle. A puzzle where you figure out the rules as you go along. But then, aren't all puzzles like that? You understand them only in trying to solve them. If you had everything you wanted in life, then the puzzle would be over - and where's the fun in that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home