From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Another do nothing day... or so I thought. Then I cleared all of the garbage out of the bedroom! I vaccumed and I mopped! Then I took a shower. And then headed out to Jerusalem and went to the kotel and then out to eat, it was yummy. and then we went and annoyed Shoshana in the apartment. Lori was helping with the annoying, so... ummm, lots of funny stuff happened in Jerusalem, but Lori has blogged about it already and I really need to brush my teeth and sleep, so read her blog... www.lorip.blogspot.com... todays is funny! (the "funny" is supposed to be pronounced like fozzy bear would pronounce it... just for you information...) ok, g'night mush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home