From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Friday, December 30, 2005




Ok, I was up on the early side today. It was nice. I made two cakes for Raizi. Ate two patrami sandwiches (the last of my supply) and since i'm going with the two theme... bothered lori twice as much as usual! That should do it... no? what do you say lorz? anyway, I was at a wedding early and I told my mother that it would be a lot easier to be a guy. when she inquired as to why I thought so, I replied... because mens dancing is jumping and running I can do that, I can't understand womens dances! My feet never go the right way! She just laughed at me. All in good humor, but I still think its true.
What else happened today? nothing really, it was a slow day and took its time going by which was nice. I didnt really do much except for bake and make a bigger mess of my room.
Since I dont have much more to say, i'll post some pictures of my trip to the UK this summer! Yeah! Ok... here we go...

Well, I still havent figured out how to move everything around in perfect order, so this post is probably pretty annoying to read, but an explaination for the picture. The one near the sign is me, brenda, and m' mammy on my English birthday (which did matter in England because I was considered an adult according to how we had to pay... The one in between the walls is me, lori and brenda at chepstow castle ( a ruin basically) but it was really really cool and we had so much fun that day! And the last picture, does it need an explaination?
g'night mush...

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

explaination?

spelled incorectlly?

LOL!

Have an Exiting day! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home