From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Tonight the wind is stronger. I wonder why its getting so angry outside. Today was a boring day and not going so well either. But when I got home everything changed and it turned out to be a very pleasent evening. Mommy made a chocolate cherry jelly roll for me to take to Saras house. We celebrated Gilas birthday and everything was fun. We "got drunk" and watched a movie and had an awesome time. I'm so tired and I want my muscles to ache, but alas, I guess I'll have to do more exercise to feel it... ok, I'm going to go make myself hurt! g'night mush...

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Masochist. ;)

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger rayzee said...

go to this blog... you'll really enjoy the writing... http://margaritagirrl.blogspot.com/
shabbat shalom!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home