From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I really did get an 89 without ten extra points on my machshevet test. My 93 is still there, for my bentchumi grade. My muscles have stopped hurting from sunday. I have a siyur at ReimAhuvim on feb. sixth! I am going to get an interview date at Livnot when I send the forms in next week. I am trying to get one for NefeshBNefesh, but my luck is stretching thin.
I am babysitting AviChai and we are going to watch a movie later and eat more kabobs. When I est kabobs my name is freddie. He is always a booger. I need to finish my reports and practice piano, so g'night mush...

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What does "when I est kabobs..." mean?

Ahem - and my clavin comment was bad - HA!

At least I had all of the letters right... Just out of order.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home