From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, January 16, 2006

"A remarkable effort of Utopian ideals..." My new favorite phrase...
My morning... I woke up and was getting ready to get ready to go to school. My phone started ringing from no where (you might recall that nowhere is located on top of my printer...), so I got out of bed and limped toward it. Raizi, my munchkin, was on the line and she had devised a plan that sounded better than school. Stay home! There WAS a catch, but nothing to bad ;) work on bentchumi the would day and she was going to come over to use the encyclopedia! So I agreed, because after sport class and walking all day, my legs were not agreeing with me when I told them to move properly. So I went back into bed and read a chapter or two and then was roused to come choose a paint color for my room. It is going to be so cool! I then started working on my bentchumi, because that is the reason I missed school today. I expect to finish most of it by the time my eyes close for the day. Raizi came and while she was using my computer I made breakfast and succeeded in burning hash browns for the first time ever. (the burning part that is). But it was only a bit burnt and they tasted really good anyway. So now since I took a break from working on the famous bentchumi, I will go back and finish it off, so more pressure is lifted off my shoulders! ok, byebye! mush

Just as a side comment... when spell checking the word bentchumi, it gives me the option to change the word to pentagons... where did they come up with that?

1 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The room is getting painted?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home