From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

So, earlier in the evening... the girls went to Saba and Savtas house to look through boxes of stuff. While sitting on their sofa and spending Abba's money, my grandmother offered up nosh. Now my sibling of course dont refuse. Pringles and Popcorn it is then...
The popcorn is done popping and Brenda comes over and offers me some.
I am not overly fond of popcorn, so I decline the offer.
My grnadmother asks me if I would like some. She even offered me a bowl! How could I refuse??? So I accept.
The next thing I know I am being handed a serving bowl full of popcorn... I only got through a little of it, but I feel slightly sick!
g'night mush

3 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, sucks for you...

I got a brand new - never been opened - totally full can of Pringles...

I hope Savta meant I could take them - hehe, cause I did.

They're gonna get me through the week.

Hopefully, once they pop the fun won't stop.

Are you seeing my optimism?

 
At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she eats them right she can be a duck mouth... Quack, Quack, Quack

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Poor little brother! Cookieless and in the army. :'(

And about those pringles...

ummmm, would you believe I finished the whole container in under 5 hours?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home