From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I shall now update my blog and fill you in on all the details since I last posted and you'll see why I havent posted for such a long while. Friday night- shul, supper, walk around aimlessly for three hours, read, sleep. Saturday- shul, eat, walk to aviv and say hi to Sara, walk to Saba and Savta and shmooze for two and a half hours, stop in by Tayla and say hi, go to the lipkins say mazal tov and abduct Amalia, wander around Rechov Rashi and then take Amalia back to the lipkins, go home and get a big heavy book after talking about sherut leumi and cookies, say havdalah, work on bentchumi, go see The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, come home at 1:30 am and go to sleep. Sunday- wake up, go to school, sport, practice piano, attack bagels the cookie factory and walk back to school, ezrachut, sugiyot, home, bentchumi, bentchumi, and more bentchumi... Monday- wake up, go to school, boring, come home, help brenda do a project for school, go to sleep at 1:30 am again.
Ok, Today- I got up and went to school (see the pattern or routine, whatever it is...) had classes til 12 and then went to the Beit Mishpat HaElyion. It was a nice siyur. Went home. bentchumi, wrote a plane letter for Sara, and went to my piano lesson. I now can play all four pieces from begining to end. 3 well and 1 not so well, guess which one it is!
Ok, now I have to study for Toshbah, because I have a lot to read and not a lot of time to read it in!
G'night mush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home