From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, February 13, 2006

One of the reasons that I love being pressured is because of the light floaty feeling you have once its removed. Yes, I finally handed in my bentchumi...
I realized a few days ago that I feel like a senior. There is a difference between feeling like a senior and being in your last year of high school. I have basically no more school. The learning part is almost over. I have a weeks worth of classes this week and then I dont learn anymore for about three weeks... Its so nice! That was not a me interjection... I think I borrowed it from Ester for a while.
Ora and I came up with an interesting possibilty for next year. Maybe I'll just go work with dates up in the north. Its has to be fun. It has a lot of possibilities if they want two girls. Ora, I just realized that, that means spending a whole year with you basically 24/7. We will both go nuts. I should call the rakezet first before I start to worry.
Ok, time to rest my eyes and go to sleep until suppertime...
g'night mush

4 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dates???

imagine the possibilities :)

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nah, she's already unofficially taken...

But, Maybe she could help me out...?

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats the difference between the 2 of you;
she goes for the fruits and you seem to go after the fruit cake ;}

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

But - it's just so sweet! it's not my fault...even.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home