From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Things are so busy! Being a senior is tiring, especially if you stupidly volunteer to help with the play. It was a bad idea on my part... I sit around almost every day after school painting and getting dirty and telling myself that it needs to be done and I should be proud I can help do it... The only problem is I'm not really all that good at painting, even when the lines are already there. Staying in the lines is not my strong point although with all the practice I've gotten painting scenery for our play, I have improved by a lot and now I can stay in the lines most of the time. Some times I paint out of them on purpose, you know, special occasions and the like.Wow, I havent rambled on like that for a while... but it gives you a fairly accurate account of what my days are filled with, besides for the test, reports, classes, and homework that go along with school... speaking of which... I have to go look up stuff for my sport report :) what fun!
can it wait for a while? I think so! Hmmmm... what else is happening in my world?
Well, shabbat was fun! Raizi slept over, so my family succeeded in freaking her out again before she went home motzash... right raizi? :) We took a "walk" friday night. went to shul. read good books. slept. slept. slept. am i missing anything?
Today in sport class we started doing gymnastics... I am terrible at it, but i managed to do a head stand. now my head feels squished. I keep getting fever at random times. So the combination of a squished head and not feeling well makes me fall asleep where ever i am. It is a good thing to know i'm catching up on my sleep.
My mommy left this morning for america. Ten days is not really such a long time, but there is so much to do in those ten days that they feel stretched to their limit. now all we have to do is make sure that they are used wisely and how they are supposed to be being used, so that we dont have to suffer and unwanted consequences. right? right!
May I mention again that I dont know what I am doing next year? I have to look up some options... so... g'night mush!

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

10 days?

Ha!

That's a joke.

At least Daddy can clean out the fridge...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home