From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I know, I know... I havent posted for a very long time and loads of interesting stuff has happened since then. I will try to go in chronilogical order:
- Our play was amazing! We had the highest hopes for chodesh Adar!
- My mommy came home! The house is back to normal again. and she brought me cool stuff! Books, clothes, and chocolate chip sandwich cookies!
- Interesting Shabbat... quiet... nice...
- Tiyul Shnati! Eilat! It was three days of hiking and doing other cool activities. The down side... now, my sweatshirt is gone :(
- The bus broke down on the way back to Jerusalem, so me and Raizi stayed by Lori...
- Paint stuff for the Simcha LaYeled Shuk Purim that we were making...
- Work some more on the Shuk Purim
- Shabbat Zachor! Wow, was it intensive!
- Shuk Purim at Hadassah Ein Karem...
- Ta'anit Ester: Fasting, headache, baking, Megillah Reading, Party at Raizi's house :)
- Purim!
- Shushan Purim and our shuk Purim...
- Today, finally... school is almost over... there is still so much to do... help!

It you want more details, let me know! g'night mush!

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Whoa.

Talk about 'distilled' versions.

Lol! If people want details they can just read my over-detailed accounts...

You don't use your computer anyway ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home