From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Three days since my last post... I'm getting better at this! My latest gripe... Lori! You own to much junk! Get rid of it or take it to Jerusalem! I have just shoved everything from all my shelves into my closet and picked your stuff up from everywhere and put it all neatly on the vacated shelves. Really! You have TOO much stuff! Ok, I'm done now.
These next two weeks are going to be annoying and interesting. I have boring classes and lots of tests and sherut leumi interviews. So all in all it will be annoying and interesting.
Today during Torah class, I played solitare on my ipod. It was really fun, I think, or else I was just extremely bored so anything else seemed like fun. Who knows?! What else happened today? The rakezet didnt answer her phone again. Its very annoying.
I am really kind of tired. Today during gym I watched my classmates learn how to dance Rikudei Am with the teacher. I opted to go and play basketball. I realized that all it takes is concentration, aim, and patience and whoosh! Its in. I didnt do to badly today. When your heart is pumping really fast and you are all nervous then you miss, usually. I dont know how professional basketball players do it! hmmmm...
I listened to the Narnia soundtrack about six or seven times today. Its very soothing. I especially like, um, four of the songs... The second and then the last and then fourth and fifth last ones :) Get it? Me neither!
Oh! I took the train home today for the first time. I am usually against going on the train, because it is not cheaper or more time efficient in the long run unless you have a ride to the train and a ride from the train when you reach your destination. After school I get on the 21 and then a bus to Beit Shemesh and poof I'm home. When taking the train, one has to find a way to the train and then call a parent or take a bus to home. So there is no point in taking the train when the buses bring you closer to home. Today though, Emmy and Rachelie Zitter had a ride to the train and they drove by me while I was waiting for the 21. So I went witht them and Jay was picking them up, so It was cheaper and more time effiecient to go home by train today. At least now I can say i've been on the train. Ok... bedtime! g'night mush!

1 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

1. "You own to my junk!" - *wonders* Freudian Slip?

2. You seem to like the word annoying.

3. Thank Daddy for the Narnia music. (It is pretty, isn't it?!)

4. I have YET to take the train.

Smile because you can..."you silly monkey!!"

Maybe I'll clean up Thursday night.

Then again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home