From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, March 20, 2006

My room is so cool, but I cant tell you what it is going to look like otherwise Lori is going to wring my neck and feel that I have totally kicked her out of the room. The walls are soon to be "Sammyfied"! Its so exciting!
What else has happened today?
I had a really good piano lesson... Raizi came over this morning and we watched "Kronks new groove". It gets funnier everytime you watch it because you know whats going to happen. But you cant watch it to often or else it gets stupider than it is. Dont get me wrong, I love "The Emperors New Groove", but it IS a stupid movie. Like Ed, Edd, and Eddie. Right Raizi?

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

WWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! I don't live at Home anymore!!!

Freddie, I wouldn't wring your neck - I mean, who would tell me what to eat when I was hungry if I did?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home