From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Well, it seems you learn new things every day. Useful things? No, I dont think so, but it is information and knowledge is power. Although you can know a lot and still be pretty helpless.

Today I had fun. Mommy and I went shopping for assorted stuff. Rods to hang up, so she can make curtains for them. water pitchers for pesach since I wanted them and she said we could use them, since pesach is coming and it will make the table look nicer. Marshmellows, so that I can have fun making a mess on thursday. And best of all... my mommy bought me a new piece of junk! With slime in it! Now I have two pieces of junk with slime in them! I'm so happy :)

Savta and Saba found more sweatshirts for me, which is good, because I lost the first one in Eilat a few weeks ago. So Eema and I went over there, when we went to pick up Avi from gan, and we picked up my sweatshirts and some other interesting things.

Now the sun is slowly setting and I should practice piano. I dont think I'm getting any better. Either I am never going to, I am really tired, or I am playing the same annoying piece to many times! I like to think it is a combination of the last two.

g'night mush...

5 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Mory said...

If you play the same piece over and over again, you can burn out after a while. Back when I was playing pre-existing works (Nowadays, I only play things I compose myself.), I'd often find that the longer I keep going, the less involved I am in it and the more mistakes I make. I'm afraid I don't have any solution.

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Sammy said...

I didnt just start playing... i've been playing for over 11 years... i just never knew how to read notes and i never felt like practicing for real...

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Mory said...

Yes, I know you've been playing for a long time. (Almost twice as long as I have, I think!) I don't see what that has to do with it, though.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Sammy said...

well, maybe it has nothing to do with it, but this is getting confusing... wait, no, not confusing... out of hand... hmmmm

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Mory said...

I was going to wait for the next post to ask this, but since you're not posting, I'll ask now. I've got a very short piece of music I just composed today. (It's just two pages in a small music notebook.) There's no one around here who would appreciate it at all, which is really annoying. I'm desparate for some sort of feedback, and I figure, since you're a fellow pianist and all, would you like to see it? Or are you too busy with schoolwork and practicing and all that? (I would have asked you in person, but I don't know when you're home.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home