From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Yesterday I cleaned my part of the room for pesach. The room is not split down the middle and not even half mine half hers. But at least my part is clean, organized, and very me-like.
I had school today, if anyone believes me. I even got there in time for chemistry. It was a boring day and I ate a package of rice cakes. I am very sick of them now. My sport report grew a little bit and I studied for Toshbah.
When I got home, Eema and I drove up to the Shomron and saw Aunt Sharon, Raquel, Adina, and Ari for a little while. It was nice.
We then continued on the road toward Kidumim. We picked up Eli and five little hamsters, all in their cages. They are actually kind of cute and fuzzy and they arent boring like fish.
I got home and had a piano lesson. It was a good one. I know the pieces so well, that Judy is starting to nitpick at all the little details that wouldnt matter if I didnt know the pieces as well as I know them. I guess after playing them for so many hours for seven months, I think, you would begin to know them pretty well.
Well, thats all for today folks. Tomorrow I have an interview for sherut leumi. This is really getting boring already! and I need to finish reviewing the chomer for my matkonet at least once... AH! I dont like toshbah very much.
well, g'night mush...

2 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Mory said...

The hamsters are an interesting new development. When you got the fish, I figured they would become food for the cats. But now hamsters too?- Sounds like the food chain's getting a bit crowded. Maybe you'll get snakes next to round it out. Just kidding, just kidding- Please don't set the hamsters on me! :D

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hamsters - Meh.

Papers - Oy.

Rice Cakes - Bleh.

Cleaning - Bah Humbug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home