From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Lonesome was how I would describe today. I was up early and then procceded to waste my day doing not much of anything, but sonata did sound REALLY good, which is awesome, because my bagrut is on Thursday. Shoot! Ah ha ha! I am not usually nervous, but this is really big. Shoot! Ah ha ha! Ok, i'll cool it for now. I am really bored. Yes, still. And the day is almost over. And I am still sick.
g'night mush

3 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Mory said...

If it makes you feel any better, my day wasn't too great either. I knew I'd be bored going north with my family, but I figured it would be worth it because the combination of boredom and visual stimulation is good inspiration. It really does work. Unfortunately, I discovered that if any noise is present, it nullifies this effect. And there's always noise when my sisters are around. I feel like I haven't done much of anything, but you at least feel proud of your practicing. So, it could be worse.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, my day was fun-filled and dirty. Not to mention Romeo & Juliet ringing in my ears.

BTW - Have you typed your paper yet? (Seeing as we fired 'it' and I wasn't overly helpful...)

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for you bored people. Hope Chag ended better. Feel better Sammy, and good luck on the Bagrut!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home