From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Before we continue to analyze my previous post, let me say that the style of writing reflects my mood. If you didnt notice, I added in at the bottom a very accurate account of what I did today in school. Basically nothing. I will tell you something about myself... I hate sitting around and doing nothing, wasting time gets on my nerves! I know other people dont feel this way, but those are my feelings on the matter. Therefore, if you think about this logically then... sammy doing nothing in school + the writing style of the previous post = a very annoyed sammy. This would be why my post was so annoying. It was even annoying to write. Notice how I even put apostrophe marks in most of the places where they belong. Goodness!
To clarify matters, I enjoyed shabbat very much and hope to do it again after pesach when I can bring more funny chametzdik desserts to the Koplon's house.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Mory said...

Good to hear. I'll point out that your posts are very cryptic (as far as meaning is concerned). You'll probably be glad to hear that. Or not- I confess, I don't have any idea what you'll think- you're always so cryptic! :D

Anyhow, it's good to hear that you enjoyed it. Sorry for overanalyzing.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Mory said...

Oh, wait, now I get it. Okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home