From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

"A morning spent scrubbing chairs, is not a morning wasted"
A morning spent scrubbing chairs also leads to your arm hurting, but it is all in the fuN and games... and preparation of course.

The Pesach spirit is upon us as we clean and clean and clean...

I dont have anything useful to talk about, except how boring life is getting and there isnt even anything good to eat in the meantime.

I cant wait for tomorrow or at least Lori will be home later and the party can start. This Pesach is also going to be different than I had planned on it being. Oh well, changes are ok sometimes...

fuzzy?

who knows?

as always mush

2 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Mory said...

Personally, I'd consider a morning in which I consider my life boring a "morning wasted". But that's just me.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Brenda said...

ur welcome for helping with the chairs...ha ha ha i think it was better till i did;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home