From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hello peoplebodies! How is everyone today? Its a good thing that blogging means I get to write instead of talk, cause my throat really hurts. Brenda says I'm a horse, but lori always tells me I must be a kenderkin, cause I'm so cute and funny... and annoying! =)
Oh, I would love to write, but as you all can see, its suppertime, at ten to nine at night, so... gnight mush for now...

4 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Mory said...

A "kenderkin"? Is that Yiddish? Or just gibberish?

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me thinkith that someone is not reading the correct books...

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Sammy said...

kenderkin, to find out read the dragonlance series... hello tas!

eema, why dont you read the books even? :) oh, i meant also...

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Kenderkin = Miguel = Silly Monkey.

Thus we can conclude that:

Kenderkin = Silly Monkey.

The point is - that's what she is.

Isn't she?

Hey! You! Empty your pouches.

NOW!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home