From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Even though I have no spare time, I would like to thank certain persons... Thank you Mory... you are a, sanity saver? I dont know if I'm sane, so maybe you havent saved it, but if I had any I'm sure you just did. Even so... you still helped me with stuff that I had no clue how to do. Thank you!

1 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miguel -

You silly sister. You're supposed to blog when we have good days like we had today.

Unless of course, you didn't have fun.

Am I not a sanity saver? I save it all up and thus act insane.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Faster you silly monkey...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home