From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

It is true that my blog is a part of me. My posts contain parts of my life that I wouldnt remember if I didnt write them down somewhere. For example, I dont remember everytime school is boring, so I write it down. But my blog is not my diary, it is something I write in when Lori makes me, I feel I should, or i'm bored. very bored. therefore I will put feeling into what I am writing but not always write about what is giving me the feeling that I am portraying from my words. I do not understand what I am writing anymore. yes i'm very stingy about what I write, because some stuff isnt for everyone to know. does anyone else ever realize this? g'night mush.

if this post seems, um, well, harsh, I am not angry at any comments or people, just very tired and i do not have the ability to think very well when found in this state of being...

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Mory said...

Not harsh, really. Revealing, more like. As with most good answers, it raises new questions. But never mind those- those are for me to try and figure out as a reader. If you don't want to spell things out, I respect that. What I will ask you is, why do you need to remember these parts of your life? You hide behind Lori and self-deprecating comments, but I don't believe this blog has so little meaning for you. Why remember individual days and events? Is that not, in fact, a task better suited for the lesser art form of a diary? Why write a blog, and more importantly, why write this blog?

I do not ask that you tell me the answer that question- much like a blog post, it is likely that its purpose has already been served in the asking. In the meantime, I think I'll appreciate and enjoy your blog more now that you've helped me understand it better. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home