From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Today is April 17th.

Any objections?

I hope not, because when tomorrow comes then I won't be able to disagree that its NOT in fact April 17th anymore.

Tomorrow is April 18th.

Are you happy now?

And you thought you were so smart

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Mory said...

As tempting as it is, I'm afraid I can't object. Wait a few hours.

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Mory said...

Okay, I object. Tomorrow has not yet come, because it is still most decidedly today. However, it is in fact NOT April 17th anymore. Tomorrow is April 19th. But don't worry, your numbers aren't too far off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home