From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

This was a good shabbos. Shul was interesting as always... I coughed and coughed some more...
Supper was pretty good. It was really nice outside, so I went for a walk. Then I came home and went into my room. There, I almost suffocated. I stood by the front of my bed and a few minutes later Loris eyes popped open. I commented on how hot it was and then suggested that we go sleep outside. So we did. Now I have a mosquito bite on my face and some on my arm. They itch. In case you wanted to know that...

I woke up and it was sunny and warm. I left shul early when I was coughing really loud and it occurred to me that I had forgotten to take my medicine. So I went home during the speech and tried to swallow my magic floating pills. See, I don't know why, but they don't go down so easy. Usually, I take a sip of water, put my head all the way back, drop the pill in, and voila! It goes down my throat... But these pills float on top of the water and without the water they don't slip down, so all in all... Yeah... I have to swallow... Its very annoying. That is all I am going to say on the matter.

I got to sleep, read, and be vastly amused and cough my guts up after lunch. A very productive day...

g'night mush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home