From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Evil and Devilish?

Yesterday my parents drove me to Bat Ayin. I think, if its a fun place like that then they actually like driving. Mommy commented how the road would be a pefect place to ski. There was only one point wrong with that statement though... ummmm, snow?
It is a really cool place and really pretty too. I just dont know why the girls cant take better care of their rooms. They all complain about the spiders, but they sort of invite them in by not cleaning up or even getting rid of the spiders when they spot one. I am not against spiders, if fact I share my room with some really cute ones, who live in the corners on my ceiling, but how do the girls not move the ones that spin webs next to their beds? When there is a spider web between your bed and your night table, wouldnt you move it? But besides for that, it is a really nice place and I think I could have lots of fun working there. Now I just have to meet the director in the next couple of weeks and we'll see what happens!

I have to leave for school soon because we are going to go picture crazy and take pictures for our yearbook. I hope we get the girls to co-operate and we do print the silly book in the end. I realized a few weeks ago, that I have been in that school for three years. That is a long time. And I guess I feel like I belong. Which is a good thing. But now its ending and we are all going to make our own way in the big scary world. hmmmm...

This week should continue to be interesting I think... Lets wait and find out! and maybe even keep you posted???

2 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Mory said...

Cryptic as always. What girls are you talking about? I assume this is a Sherut Leumi thing- what sort of work would this be?

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hmmmmm... sounds promising.

I guess I'll talk to you evetually and get to hear all about it.

I want to arrange a Falafel and pancake scouting date.

D'ya reckon we could work one of those out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home