From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The sunset is more than beautiful this evening. The sun is a a bright reddish-orangish color. Its kind of cool to watch it sink behind the mountains in the far off distance, or not as far as I once thought. That was quick, well, its gone and now I need to find something else to write about.
The bus ride home brings back fond memories. It was a new 416 bus and not crowded at all! I sat by myself, Indian-style, listening to Kashmir Orchestra play "All My Love" and I was having a very nice time. In the background, Yael was laughing and Sara was sleeping and Talya was (as always) studying for some test or another. I admire the dedication of that girl. Keep up the good work, now that school is almost over! Officially classes end at the end of next week, which is good news, although I only have three "days" of classes left anyway.
Funny story: It was 11:50 and I was done with school. I called Lori and reminded her that me, her, and Brenda were supposed to get together later. Like at 3:30. So I waited 45 minutes and then went to find Brenda (the wait was because class had started and there was no way to reach the silly girl.) When I went down to her classroom, Tamar asked me why I was there and I couldnt spot Brenda anywhere. Nor could I think really, because all of her classmates were saying hello and Michal was asking me about my pink pizza. Turns out, Brenda did not go to school today, so I called Lori, gave her the latest update, and we decided that I should go home, which I did. And then came the really nice bus ride.
Lori! You didnt tell me about the ringing pancake. I guess it was payback for the computer, but I really didnt remember when I saw you the day before.
I guess I'll go back to cleaning up my room now, so that we can make a new mess in it tomorrow.
This is a vicious, never ending cycle.
g'night mush

3 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Mory said...

You're ending the year so early?

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Michalie said...

now, i didnt say thers anything wrong with pink pizza... whatever. im sure it was very yummy anyway!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sister Dearest,

I didn't mention that the pancake rang simply because last time I mentioned it you didn't seem to want to be bothered by my enthusiasm or to hear about it.

Something about me being wishy-washy and not having a 'rosh patuach' I'm sorry. ok? I'm just a very confused and uncertain little girl. I know where I want to be in 10 years BUT I have NO idea HOW to get there. I mean, I've never done this before.

Frankly, I am getting fed up with EVERYTHING. And, there is nothing that I can do about it.

And NO - the crazy lady and the madman aren't making things any easier.

At this point, let me make my own mistakes. I'm going to get hurt. I know that. So just be there for me when I fall and try not to say 'I told you so' too many times.

luv,
me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home