From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

That is the problem with sundays. I dont have very many classes. I have one the first hour and one the last and I am free to do whatever I want in between, hence, why I blogged.
As for what a blog is for, well mine started out to be for myself. The title of my blog, from one birthday to the next, is in fact siginicant, not just pulled out of a hat at random. It was meant for me to write to myself and who ever was interested enough to read it. On my birthday, I plan on reread my blog, from start to finish and see how I have changed and if I have grown or learnt anything from my experiences this past year. To tell you the truth though, half way through the year I realized just how dangerous information is and so I stopped writing about my entire day and speaking the whole of my mind. When there are too many prying eyes and ears, it is safer to stick to writing in my old notebook. And after some other interesting encounters I stopped posting daily and I'm sure I missed a couple of weeks a few times. Recently I have started blogging frequently again, but I dont talk about anything to serious or deep.
Everyone expresses their feelings in different ways. My sister for example, makes full use of her blog as an outlet for her emotions. Some other people pour their hearts out through their eyes. Others talk a lot and make their emotions flow throughout a room. Hey, some even make music. But I have not yet found a way in which I can express myself to my fullest without having everyone watch and become more depressed by the minute.
I am not deppessed though. "There is always tomorrow," has been floating through my head recently. So I know that even if I dont do things to my satisfaction the first time round, well its not the end of the world, because however annoying it is, you can do most of them again.
So having started my week with a wonderful, if strained mood, I hope to discover all the secrets that this week holds and make the most of them :)

Alexander is content (for a little while)...

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Mory said...

Hey, who's got a problem with reading good, old-fashioned depression? If a person were to write "I had a good day today. I am happy!", the world would look at him and sigh. But if he says "I had a miserable day today. My life is nothing!", all those who pass him by would look up and say in awe: "There walks a true artist."

And just to drive my point home, I think this post is the most interesting you've written in a long time.

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Mory said...

By the way, this story about how information is dangerous sounds really interesting. I've read through most of this blog, and I don't remember coming across it. Any chance you might share it? Or are you afraid that might be dangerous?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home