From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I had a sha'at efes this morning. So I got up and went. Lori came with me into Jerusalem and tohear all about her day, well... i'ms ure she'll post later, so stop wondering about her cause this post is about me... hahaha... just kidding lori! You are my favorite older sister :) But this is my blog and my post, so I wont concern myself with your affairs... how many are you having?
O-K then...
My teacher didnt come, so I didnt have any classes today. The tekes was nice, but the choir this year wasnt so good. Last year they were amazing and I think the choir teacher is grasping at straws... They also dont have so many good voices. Just squeaky ones and israeli ones. Thankfully, they gave the solo to a girl who does have a normal nice singing voice.
It took two hours to get home. Sara and Yael crack me up! Did you get bus-sick from the ride Raizi? At home I found some food, helped make soup, did some other stuff and then went to the shul to help set up for the breakfast tomorrow. The room looks decent and the festival committee might just pull this off. My favorite line that I heard today: "I love drugs!" followed by "I had a massive headache..." dont worry, we are a safe community.
I got home and found Abba. He was sweeping the street. I asked him what he wanted for supper. He said he wasnt really hungry, but maybe we could make steak and ice tea... I offered him apple pie to go with it. Does he know that its ISRAELI independence day and not America?

Fawafel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home