From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Wow! Shabbat was really really nice! I am in a good mood :)
I finished the book Raizi! and now I just need the other one back, and then I'll need to look for a new author. hehehe...
I am really not in a talkative mood. I think I'll be quiet now.
















This is me being quiet.












ok, fine... sleep time!
g'night mush!

2 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger Mory said...

Cute. :)

How'd the matkonet go?

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Sammy said...

the post want supposed to be cute! I think everyone is out to get me... and I just found out that the matkonet sucked. Teachers always seem to ruin the fun...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home