From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I am in school. This is the first and probably the only time that I will blog from school. I was in the mood and these two strange things kept talking to me about messy hair, and got me in the mood to blog. I don't think that this is such a bad thing. Is it? I have a free now, don't worry, I am not cutting class. I have the strangest Sunday schedule. But funny things always happen, so I dont mind so much.
It took a really long time to get to school today. Rachelie and I decided to catch the 417 since we were running late. The first bus didnt come and neither did all the other buses that were supposed to come. Finally at a little after eight, a bus pulled up and let us on. I didnt know that we looked that intimidating. The bus wasnt crowded at all, so we got to sit as we waited in traffic. That is always a plus. But the traffic was, well, traffic. We got to Jerusalem in time to catch a bus that would get us to school only a few minutes late, but alas the 21 didnt cooperate as usual and so we were very late to first class. This wasnt such a big problem for me since we were just taking turns running in gym class. I have really resigned myself to being average. I hate this feeling. But what else can I do when my brain wont comply to my wishes? Oh well, I cant do anything about it now, so there is no point worrying about it. After sport, I was bored. I still am bored, and disappointed. But yeah, I think I am going to be bored all day. And to think that I have stuff to do.
I am going to fail my chemistry bagrut. I failed everything else, so it only stands to reason. Wait, I remember passing english which was one of the stupidest things I have ever taken and no, I didnt really take it seriously. If I remember correctly, I wrote an essay about how marvelous Peter Pan is.
I should go review for my ezrachut test that I am going to take soon. If I pass, well, then I pass... If I dont then, I guess I really am, yeah, hi.

Deep thought for the day: Lets all decide what we want from life and work toward that goal. Yes things are going to stand in the way, but forget me. There are bigger things out there and I am in the mood to meet a funny person. Maybe from Australia...

But remember, they have bad days there too...

Oh Alexander!

5 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Mory said...

Okay, now don't tell me that wasn't meant to be cute. Sorry you're having such a no-good, very bad day. My immediate impulse is to want to gloat about how I don't have to worry about all this stuff anymore, but I won't. I know it wouldn't make you feel any better, and I don't really need the cheering up. :P Good patience with the rest of the day!

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Racheli is with out an "e". Have a better hair day! Also, stop reading ur blog and go to sleep. I'm sure you need it.
G'night!

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Sammy said...

They werent implying that I had messy hair, cause that is how my hair always looks. They were talking about their own hair.

Why would I go to sleep in middle of the day?

And actually, my day was pretty funny... I was talking about life in general. And I took my ezrachut test and I dont think it went too badly. We shall see.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Mory said...

I am glad to hear that your day was funny. I only hope this was not dark humor. If life in general is bothering you, why not let out your frustration by writing about it? I thought that's what blogs were for.

As for why you might sleep in the middle of the day, I have a few ideas:

-You could be in the middle of a particularly mind-numbing class at school.

-You could be sick. I think I'm getting sick, though I always go to sleep late no matter how I'm feeling.

-You could have been up all night doing funny things.

-You may be an owl.

-Your hair may be singing you a lullabye.

And that's all I can think of.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ah Freddie o' mine.

What shall we do with you?

Should I come Home (again) and keep you company. No, you probably don't want that.

Instead, I will leave you to your misery. Speak to Conrad, mebbe he can help.

I'll stay in Jeru tonite. Nothing to do here and nothing to do at Home (though there are no 'parentals' in Jeru...)

Today was boringer than a phone that never rings. (That is pretty bad.)

Of course, I know a funny person from Australia. She called me this morning to make me smile. Should I ask her to call you too?

I want to go to Australia. That can be our next 'girls' trip. ok? (but let's try to go before the next family simcha. And that'll either be your wedding or Ezri's bar-mitzvah.)

*sigh*

life.

I know what these kinds of days are like.

I am going mashuga.

But, at least I'm not a chipmunk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home