From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I dont know what to write tonight. Tomorrow morning is going to be awful. Tomorrow night should be interesting. Today was strange and the book store is the most unhelpful place that I have been in for a long while.
Sleep?
poor alexander!

2 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Mory said...

There's not much I can say, except for my usual nagging for information. So G'night mush, I guess.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting?

You silly Whoa-man.

Release Woddewick!

You've abandoneded meeeeee.....

I'll have to eat Fawafew on my own now.

Hope I don't choke. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home