From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Usually when I spend all day at home, I think to myself, "hmmmm, well today was boring and what other words can I use to describe it? not very many." Today the word gory takes precedence over boring.
I hate cats.

Good bye Urky.

2 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Mory said...

It's sort of amazing how brutal an ordinary street can be for cats. Evolution in action, I suppose, though I don't really see them getting any smarter.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Did you mean - irky?

hehehe...

Blood, guts and gore.

ew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home