From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I think today was my last day of classes. Notice how I only think that today was. I am pretty sure that it was, but you never know? or do you? Don't fret little people, I still have matkonot and bagruyoit and all that fun stuff and even some more random tanach classes, but I never have another day of organized high school classes. I feel old. Not really, but everyone has been saying it lately and so it came to mind and found its way onto the page. Is it weird that I feel no emotional attachment to my "last day of school"? Is this like, my childhood is gone forever and now I am expected to be an adult, because I doubt that is ever going to happen. I am not in the mood to grow up, so there. Ok, enough ot this.
Lori, if you happen to read this before I see you, I want you to know that tonights agenda was not my idea, so dont blame me...

6 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Mory said...

Oy. I hope you don't go through with the whole "I'm expected to be an adult" thing. I did, and let me tell you, it's not worth it. Here's the thing: You're never an adult until you're willing to make yourself miserable. Are you willing to make yourself completely miserable? No? Then you're not an adult and you have nothing to worry about. Enjoy your free time.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm, I guess that makes me an adult.

Shoot.

How did that happen?

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Mory said...

You can believe that if it helps you feel better about yourself. But myself, I'm not going to grow up and that's final.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Mory said...

Nuh uh. You're just stupid.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Sammy said...

Well, that was childish... there will be no name calling on my blog, unless its done by me! Shabbat Shalom to you all...

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Mory said...

He started it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home